
Platinum - The platinum rating is the best of the best. Very few movies fit this prestigious rating
Gold - The Gold rating is for excellent movies. However they are not like the almost life changing completely unforgettable movies that recieve the Platinum rating.
Silver - The Silver rating is for a good movie but with a few faults.
Bronze - The Bronze rating is for a mediocre movie. We probably dont' own any of these.
Lead - The Lead rating is for bad movies. Movies that we would never want to see again.
Aluminum Foil - These movies are the worst of the worst. Movies that make us want to puke or poke our eyes out.
We are excited to start rating movies and will have a few coming very soon!





2 comments:
Can't wait to hear some of your ratings! I was always interested in hearing Curtis' opinion on movies in the past, so this will be great!
So you're saying platium goes only to the guilty desserts such as Temple of Doom and The Wizard?
I suck at watching new movies now!! Haven't even seen HP5 yet, but I just bought it so maybe tonight.
Glad I found this blog!
Post a Comment