into....... BYU SINGERS!!!
I am so excited. I never thought that I would have this opportunity, but since we find ourselves here in Provo still with hardly any job prospects we decided that it would be good for me to continue my schooling. So I decided to audition!
It is going to be an amazing year and I feel very blessed for this opportunity.
So come hear us sing! Here is the schedule for the year in case you are interested:
All concerts are at 7:30 in the deJong Concert Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU unless otherwise noted. Tickets for campus concerts go on sale one month prior to the performance at the Fine Arts Ticket Office. Call (801) 422-4322 for more information, or visit their website.
*Choral Showcase
Thurs. & Fri., September 24 & 25 -de Jong CH
The King’s Singers with BYU Singers
Wed., October 28
de Jong CH
BYU Singers & Concert Choir
Fri. & Sat., November 13 & 14
de Jong CH
*Celebration of Christmas
Fri. & Sat., December 4 & 53pm matinee Dec. 5
de Jong CH
*Winter Choirfest
Fri. & Sat., January 29 & 30
Provo Tabernacle
*Combined Choirs in Concert
Wed. & Thurs., February 24 & 25
de Jong CH
BYU Singers & Concert Choir
Fri. & Sat., March 26 & 27
de Jong CH
*Combined Choirs in Concert
Fri., April 9
de Jong CH
*BYU Singers, Concert Choir, Women's Chorus, and Men's Chorus will perform separately and together in these concerts.
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so fun. Hopefully we can come to a concert sometime.
Jenni, congratulations! Mom and Dad Goodman are looking forward to scheduling at least one? trip for a concert. Hope our schedule will work out for a trip! We love the pictures of Chloe--keep them coming. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Goodman
Post a Comment