Things are going pretty well for us here. School is good. I took my first test in Statistics and did really well so I'm happy about that. Singers is wonderful, but a lot of work. I occasionally find my self overwhelmed with trying to balance all the things that I have to do. But slowly i'm getting used to it and I am finding ways to accomplish all that needs to be done. We still have absolutely no leads on a better paying job either here or somewhere else and are getting concerned about our financial well-being, but we know that the Lord is aware of our needs and that he is watching over us. Prayers on our behalf concerning a job would be greatly appreciated.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
6 months old!
Our sweet little girl is now 6 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! She had her doctor's appointment yesterday and he was very impressed with her. She is very advanced for her age in development and very healthy. It was so good to hear! She is in the 78% centile for weight at 17 pounds and 7 ounces, the 61% centile in height at 26 inches, and the 60% centile for head circumference. She is teething pretty bad now so she should have her teeth by the end of the month! She also likes to army crawl around the house and get into EVERYTHING!


Things are going pretty well for us here. School is good. I took my first test in Statistics and did really well so I'm happy about that. Singers is wonderful, but a lot of work. I occasionally find my self overwhelmed with trying to balance all the things that I have to do. But slowly i'm getting used to it and I am finding ways to accomplish all that needs to be done. We still have absolutely no leads on a better paying job either here or somewhere else and are getting concerned about our financial well-being, but we know that the Lord is aware of our needs and that he is watching over us. Prayers on our behalf concerning a job would be greatly appreciated.
Things are going pretty well for us here. School is good. I took my first test in Statistics and did really well so I'm happy about that. Singers is wonderful, but a lot of work. I occasionally find my self overwhelmed with trying to balance all the things that I have to do. But slowly i'm getting used to it and I am finding ways to accomplish all that needs to be done. We still have absolutely no leads on a better paying job either here or somewhere else and are getting concerned about our financial well-being, but we know that the Lord is aware of our needs and that he is watching over us. Prayers on our behalf concerning a job would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment