Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Break and an update

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with my family. Josh and Stephanie were able to fly out from Florida and it was great to have them around and for them to get to know Chloe a little better. We ate delicious food and went to an amazing Football game. The BYU vs. UTAH game was the best game of the season and the most exciting game I have ever been too. I was jumping up and down and doing my best not to yell since we had a concert the next week. During the break we also took Family Pictures. We all wore BYU colors and we took the pictures in front of the Karl G Maeser Building on campus. The pictures turned out great. Below are some of the best. Right now we have about 6 inches of snow on the ground and the semester is starting to wrap up. I'm relieved to have this semester almost over. It's been difficult as I've been learning to balance all of my responsibilites. But I'm very grateful that I have the opportunity to finish my Bachelors Degree.

No comments: