Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pirates of Penzance

We had a really great time performing in "Pirates of Penzance". We peformed at 2 venues, the Castle Amphitheater in Provo, and the American Fork Amphitheater across the street from the Timpanogos Temple. The last three show at AF were especially interesting. We got rained out the second night completely, and we recieved a major down pour of rain on closing night right after the first song of actII. We kept going until the power blew out. The picture below is what Curtis looked like after his songs with the Pirate King and Ruth:
This picture below is before it started raining....Good thing I did it when I did!

Fredreric and Mabel Act II


Fredereic and Mabel Act I

" A lad of 21 usually looks for a wife of 17...."
It was a blast, thanks everyone for coming who was able to come!











1 comment:

Bill Goodman said...

Oh, I loved the picture after the rain storm--"The show must go on"! Curtis & Jenni thanks for the wonderful production. We love you guys and Jenni's thespian family!
Dad Goodman