We spent Columbus Day at the Air Force Museum here in Dayton. It is the biggest Air Force Museum in the world and is basically three huge hangars attached together. It was really cool and we had a lot of fun. Below is the F-22, the current most advanced fighter in the world.

This plane is a "Curtiss" plane!

One of the first manned planes built by the wright brothers.
The picture below Curtis believes was the plane that Grandpa Merrill flew in WWII. The picture below this is the replica of the Fat Man and Little Boy atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan during WWII.
2 comments:
I've totally been to that museum. It's cool, but I would not recommend walking it when pregnant.
I loved the pictures of my children and grandchildren from the green Midwest. So glad you are taking advantage of the local culture and activities! Love, Grandpa Goodman
Post a Comment