Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wedding

We had the opporutnity to fly back to Utah for my sister Brittany's wedding to Richard McConnel in the Provo Temple on December 4, 2o1o. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and everything went perfectly. We were so happy to be a part of their day and to see family for a few days. Below is just a small sampling of the many, many pictures that were taken that day!
Just Married!
Chloe dancing with her Grandpa


Family pictures at the reception and at the temple.
My pretty blue eyed baby

Chloe and her mommy. Aren't we cute in our matching dresses? My mom made them!

Chloe and her Uncle Joe. She LOVES Joe!


Josh and Steph and Us- the old married couples!
My sisters- Gabi, Me, and Kyrsten

3 comments:

Miranda-Jayne said...

Hey Jenni, I just found your blog! You have such a cute little family of your own and I miss your parents and Provo family so much! I have so many good memories of your family and the theater. Tell everyone Hi for me!
MJ

Paula said...

Such beautiful girls and wonderful pictures. Really enjoyed reading your Christmas letter, Jenni--informed me so much more of what has been going on in your life. Is there are remote possibility that I could pay for one of your CDs? I remember marveling at you and your hubby singing during "Pride and Prejudice" at the Scera. Would love to hear your voices on a regular basis. Just let me know if that is possible, and I will send you my address, OK? Merry Christmas! Paula

Paula said...

Oops--that was supposed to be "any" remote possibility--duh. . .