Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Little Princess

I just realized that I don't HAVE to have a picture with every post. I realized this morning that I don't blog as much as I should because I feel obligated to spend the extra time and post a picture.
So anyways, about my little princess. Goodness me. She is my sweetheart.

Most of the time.

Princess learned how to drink from and straw and how to catch a ball a few days before Christmas. However, because her mommy is a super wimp and wines when the ball gets thrown at her, Princess has decided that the ball is scary when it hits her and won't catch it anymore....So we're working on that one. Mommy needs to be a better example. Ha!

Princess recently started counting. We have been working on numbers 1-5. She was playing with her toys in the tub and started to count them "One, Noo, Nee!" So cute!

Princess hates Nursery. Unless Mommy stays with her the entire time. Then she LOVES nursery! Today she screamed for almost 10 minutes straight.
She spent most of church with me today. *Sigh*

Princess LOVES coloring.
Let me rephrase that. Princess loves watching mommy color.....Footballs. Yes that's right. You heard me. Footballs. My little Princess Loves football. And she loves watching mommy draw footballs over, and over, and over, and over, and over............

Princess is madly in love with waffles. She always asks for them. Needless to say, Mommy eats waffles many many times a week... It's getting a little old.
But hey! At least she's eating something!

Princess adores playing with her big mega blocks. We build at least 6 towers of blocks every day. When we have finished the tower, we momentarily celebrate and then she gleefully knocks them over and we begin anew. We are trying to get her to play on her own. But she doesn't like to play with out her Mommy or Daddy.

She is my little Princess. I sure love her. And she sure loves me.

No comments: