I held my first recital on June 6, 2011 for my four amazing voice students. I had been planning and stressing about the recital for weeks. I am so proud of how well they all did. They each made so much progress over the 1-5 months that they had lessons with me. And I had such a good experience. I love teaching voice lessons.
(Pictured are Curtis-behind piano; Meagan, Katherine, Me, Becca, and Kristin)
Curtis was so sweet, he accompanied all SEVEN songs! I am so grateful that I married such a talented man. The recital went very smoothly, which was a huge relief!! Can't wait for the summer to be over so I can start lessons with all these ladies again!
1 comment:
If you have any videos to post of your amazing voices, I know I sure would enjoy them! Great job on putting a recital together!
Post a Comment