Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Weekend without Mommy

This last weekend I went back out to Utah for a wedding. So Princess and her Daddy spent three days together without me! They went up to Michigan to stay with cousins and had a blast!
 Princess played, and played, and played. She had SO much fun in their big yard
 Yep. My baby is too cute for her own good.
 They went to the Toledo zoo together. Princess loved seeing all the animals and she loved playing with her cousins and calling her Aunt Shelly "mama"
 Cute girls eating ice cream with face paint all over their faces
 I had the camera so they didn't get a ton of pictures, but I know they had fun. Princess loves the monkeys and the elephants. She also loved playing in the children's play area and painting her face all by herself.
Love my little drama queen.

And SO grateful for an amazing husband who took such good care of our Princess while I was away! Thank you baby!

1 comment:

Collier Family said...

She is so cute! I love her little full cheeks! HOpe you had fun in UT. It was so good seeing you in CA!