San Angelo Texas. Legitimately a city. Has a large amount of the stores and restaurants that you might want. Is home to a University and an AFB. Surrounded by nothingness.....
I don't know why, but I struggle SO much with that last fact. It takes 15 minutes to get to every edge of San Angelo. I hate that it doesn't continue. And the knowledge that after that 15 minutes are 100's of miles of nothingness.....well it makes me claustophobic!
If it was ever a question in the past, it isn't now: I am 100% a City Girl! I love the big cities with hundreds of suburbs. Huge malls and shopping centers and loads of people. I would take THAT to this any day. I love people. And I love having options. San Angelo has one movie theatre and one live theatre. (which doesn't appear to do anything worth while! boo....) It's options are so few and far between. It drives me crazy!
6 months left....but whose counting???.....
No comments:
Post a Comment