Curtis asked me to marry him on May 25, 2006. It was such a wonderful day! I had my graduation earlier that day and that evening we had a rehearsal. Curtis snuck out of rehearsal and took me with him to secretly propose. He was very sneaky about it. I had no idea where we were going, when suddenly up by the Provo Temple he pulled a crazy u-turn exclaiming "What is that?!?" We parked and I got out and walked up to where a dozen red roses and cold stone ice cream was sitting there. It was so sweet! I thanked him and gave him a big hug but he said there was more! He then got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife for time and all eternity. I cried and of course said yes and then he sang "All I Ask of You". We kissed and cuddled and ate our ice cream and just as we finished the ice cream the sprinklers turned on. It was great.
I am so grateful for Curtis in my life. He is the most amazing, loving, thoughtful husband a woman could have. And he is so wonderful with Chloe. I can see how much he loves the both of us. Three years ago I would have never dreamed that we would be in such a great place right now. Granted, we are still living in Provo because the job market is very poor, but we are so happy! We have a beautiful baby girl, an income, and we are more in love than ever! I am so excited for what the future holds for us and can't wait for the rest of eternity with the love of my life.
I LOVE YOU CURTIS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment