So we just moved in to our new apartment. So far its alright, I would much rather be somewhere else because then that would mean that Curtis has a job. However it is nice to have my family around again and I will probably be able to take some more classes at BYU this year which means that I don't have to do as many online. Yay!
Anyways, so there is a cleaning lady and repair guy here right now because the apartment was not cleaned well and was not checked out well before we moved in. It's a little frustrating but at least things are getting cleaned up better.
Once we get moved in we will share some pictures!
Oh! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!! My little Brother is 12 today. WOW. And he is almost as tall as I am. It is INSANE!! Anyways I sure love you Gavin and am so proud of you!
p.s. Moving is such an ugly looking word. Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment