Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Bucket List

For awhile now I have wanted to get my "Bucket List" written down.

I have a lot of things that I would like to accomplish and many experiences that I would like to have.

So (in no special order) here is my bucket list. Enjoy!

JG's Bucket List

Serve a mission with my sweetheart
Visit a country on every continent
Go to the following countries: England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Egypt, Israel, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Kenya, South Africa, Russia, Canada, and Indonesia.
Get a Masters Degree
Go on a cruise
Run a 5k
Learn photography
Play Meg or Jo in "Little Women"
Play Christine in "Phantom of the Opera"
Buy a House
Buy a new car
Go to "Wizarding World of Harry Potter"
Knit a baby blanket
Achieve my goal weight
Be an extra in a commerical, tv show, or movie
Learn to make floral arrangements
Purchase a baby grand piano
Build the movie theatre room of our dreams
Write a book
Send in a vocal recording to a label
Audition for a singing tv show
Write down my life history
Have ALL the temple work for both sides of my family back to the 1600's finished
Learn to play "Claire-de-lune" on the piano
Learn French




1 comment:

Trent and Karen said...

Can we come to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with you? (They want to build one at Universal Studios in Hollywood, too!)