Friday, November 11, 2011

Pink Coat

Princess got a new outfit today! A new store opened at the mall today so I went by and got a great deal on a hat, a coat, and some pants(not pictured). She was SO excited and just had to put them on and take some pictures of how pretty she looked!


A very VERY excited little girl!

She loved it so much, that when it was time to take it off and go to bed she completely lost it....oh well! At least I know she likes it!

We had a nice day today. Did some shopping. Watched some movies. And we got to go on a mommy daddy date! We ate pizza at a delicious place called Cork and Pig, went bowling (where I got my butt royaly kicked. Seriously guys, it was pathetic. And daddy played awesome.) and then we got some yummy rocky road ice cream to share. Princess had a blast playing with a new little friend while we were on our date.
So glad we got to do that. It had been 3 months since our last date. THREE MONTHS! Yah, that's not happening again!

I also wanted to take the opportunity to publicly thank the veterans and those currently serving our country in the military. Our brother in-law is a veteran and we are very grateful for his service. Love you Frank! And thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Happy Veteran's Day everyone.

No comments: