So I decided that this year was going to be the year that we wore costumes!
Princess already had a beautiful Cinderella dress that fit her really well and she was really excited to dress up and be pretty.
Isn't she a sweetheart?
For years I have wanted to dress up as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies. I finally plucked up the courage (and the money) to do it! I think I pulled it off pretty well don't you?
Daddy dressed up as Clark Kent/Superman. I though it fit him well. He is MY real life superman.
We celebrated Halloween a little early by going to the Ward Trunk or Treat on Wednesday Oct 26th. I decorated the trunk with spiders and spiderwebs and gave out the candy while Daddy took Princess around to get candy.
Can you tell we had a blast!? I had forgotten how much I love dressing up and "playing" a character.
I think what I loved the most about our costumes was how well they seemed to reflect our individual personalities.
Can't wait for next year!
1 comment:
Sophie was also Cinderella!
Love you Hermione costume--You look just like her!
Post a Comment